Power Steering Service
When working correctly, the power steering system is quite remarkable, allowing pretty much anyone to handle an enormous steel machine as it zooms along at high speeds or navigates around tight corners.
As such, when you have a power steering problem you’ll probably notice the difference.
Symptoms include sluggish steering response, leaking hydraulic fluid under the vehicle and difficulty turning the steering wheel. Regular servicing is the best way to prevent problems, but if you notice anything amiss, contact us ASAP to get it checked out. We are located in Narre Warren and serve many customers in the surrounding areas as well.
Why Work with Us?
- Top Quality: As a part of the Repco Authorised Service Centre network all of the work we perform is backed by The Repco Nationwide Warranty,which covers quality Repco parts and labour. and is supported at over 400 Repco Authorised Service Dealers Australia wide.
- The Right Parts: We have access to the vast Repco spare parts network which means we can find the right part for your car, at the right price - fast.
- Fully Trained: Our mechanics are kept up to date with modern vehicle technology via the National Auto-tech program. We are well versed in diagnostic and service techniques for many different makes and models.
- All Services: From a fleet of vehicles to the much loved family car, we are here for you.
Our Services Include;
- Power Steering Flush
- Power Steering Repair
- Power Steering Rack Repair
- Power Steering Rack Replacement
- High Pressure Hose Replacement
- Low Pressure Hose Replacement
For expert Power Steering Services with a Nationwide Warranty and a competitive price, contact us using the links below. We are located at 1, 33-35 Narre Warren-Cranbourne Rd and service customers in Narre Warren and the surrounding areas.
Get more useful information in Repco’s Power Steering Auto Facts Video